Our Client is looking to recruit an Accunt Manager to jion their team covering the North / Yorkshire
Role / Duties:
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the sales process and apply this in all sales related processes
- Cross selling into existing portfolio including referrals for additional new business to hit targets set
- Flexible attitude, good team player with a sense of humour and a highly developed sense of personal initiative.
- Managing a portfolio of business with responsibility over retention and growing the account to set of defined KPI’s
- Generating Group Risk referrals into our specialist team to agreed target levels
- Ensuring all paperwork (e.g. Fact finds) are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Working closely with portfolio to ensure client has best policy to meet their needs and value for money with no loss of cover.
- Maintain the Client Management Database with accurate client data and considering any Data Protection issues
- Ensuring task lists are up to date and complete, requesting assistance where required
- Responding to all correspondence/phone calls in a timely and professional manner
- Consider all underwriting, regulatory and insurer requirements in all transactions
- Monthly and Annual targets are achieved
Ideally, possessing a good educational background with good IT literacy and navigational skills.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have PMI (SME) experience
Organisational, time management and self-management skills.
Excellent telephone communication skills
Excellent product knowledge
Flexible attitude, good team player with a sense of humour and a highly developed sense of personal initiative.
Excellent telephone manner.
Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal.
Good time management.
Demonstrates drive and positive approach to work and a determination and motivation to achieve targets.
How to apply: To apply for this role, please forward your CV in confidence quoting reference 1801-28TW.Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you do not hear from us within 7days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful