To implement the marketing plan in support of the overall brand strategy. To co-ordinate with key internal and external stakeholders in all matters relating to marketing, PR, events and communications. To keep abreast of, and if necessary, act upon, any competitive activity and promotional opportunities.
My client is a growing retail business based in Berkshire. They are looking for an all round marketer who has full 360 experience including budgetary management. You'll be creative, commercial and strategic in your approach with a passion for customer experience within a retail environment. Able to thrive in a non corporate environment you will have accountability, flexibility and be tasked with driving the business forward in line with the agreed marketing strategy.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Work with key stakeholders and agencies, if applicable, to deliver and implement the marketing strategy.
- Assist with the execution and management of the brand strategy ensuring that this is being adhered to correctly at all times.
- Deliver innovative marketing campaigns and bespoke initiatives to create customer loyalty and maximise dwell time, spend, and footfall in line with the overall marketing strategy.
- Review available market research, socio economic data and customer profiling to help inform marketing strategy.
- Manage the internal communication of marketing activities.
- Effectively manage external communications and marketing enquiries.
- Manage the day to day relationship with external marketing consultants, attending regular meetings and developing strong partnerships.
- Day to day management and delivery of content, reporting and analysis of all web based and viral marketing and social media platforms.
- Identify and assist in the delivery of a robust PR campaign with specific PR report.
- Coordinate and facilitate promotional and entertainment activities
- Manage continued value improvement either through cost or new services. Ensure that all planned promotions/events are delivered within budget.
The Marketing Manager will ideally display:
- Bachelor degree in relevant subject or degree plus marketing qualification.
- Minimum five years' experience working in consumer focused advertising, marketing or digital marketing
- Strong analytical and project management skills. Ability to think "outside of the box" and respond well under pressure.
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to think strategically and articulate ideas clearly.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Work well in a team and with a wide range of people from senior executives to local contractors.
- Confident outgoing personality and good presenter with excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good numeric skills.
- Excellent IT skills especially Microsoft Office products.
- Able to build and maintain supplier/contractor relationships.
My client is Berkshire based and offering the succesfull Marketing Manager a competitive salary as awell as a grown up flexible working enviroment.
If you are interested please apply or give me a call on