Finance and Reporting Analyst
A leading retail business based in the Burnley, are looking for a Finance and Reporting Analyst (CIMA/ACCA part Qualified or Finalist) to support their continued growth on an interim. The business have experienced year on year growth and have now identified the need for a commercially astute and ambitious accountant to join the team.
Working closely with the Finance Manager and business partnering across the operational piece, you will help the business in understanding the key drivers that influence profitability of operational areas and to assist in driving growth in a rapidly expanding and dynamic environment.
Finance Analyst key responsibilities will include:
- Provide financial reporting and analysis for the operational areas
- Reporting and analysis to support key commercial projects and the decision making process
- Assist Finance Manager in providing financial support to the Head of Operations and the senior stakeholders throughout the month and for monthly profitability reviews and forecasting
- Assist Finance Manager in providing financial and non-financial support to internal stakeholders for pricing and forecasting
- Adhoc revenue and operations related projects and financial modelling including making timely revisions to profitability models and bonus calculation models
- Develop reporting models in line with the continuing changes in business needs ensuring that they are both accurate, timely and fit for purpose
- Delivery of monthly reporting pack, providing commentary and analysis to the senior team
Key skills preferred:
- Part Qualified or Finalist CIMA/ACCA/ Accountant (or overseas equivalent)
- Strong level of communications skills, with the ability to liaise at board level and with non-finance stakeholders
- Strong commercial outlook
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Excel
- Ambitious, eager to learn & develop
This is an excellent opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join a thriving retail. This commercial position is integral to supporting the business as they strive to grow and increase profitability and to support their future succession planning within the finance team. They offer an exceptional working environment, a supportive culture and superb benefits.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.