Buyers Assistant - Brand new role due to business growth!
Role: Buyers Assistant
Location: Denton, Greater Manchester
Hours: Monday to Thursday 09:00 - 17:30 and Friday 09:00 - 17:00 (can be flexible)
Salary: £16,000 - £19,000 depending on experience
We are recruiting for an established, award winning and successful business who are entering a huge growth phase; as such we are centralising and growing the buying department. This is a really exciting opportunity for graduates wanting a career in buying, or somebody who has 6-12 months in a similar role. This role will give the successful candidate the chance to be involved in shaping, building and implementing processes within a buying / procurement / supply chain department at an already established business.
Managing Critical Path (workflow) of the whole procurement process. This will include:
· sample logging
· order management,
· liaising with suppliers to ensure on-time shipment, correct packaging etc.
· chasing and organisation of all associated documentation,
· ensuring packaging, collateral, and content are created within deadlines,
· liaising with external providers such as QC agents, freight forwarders etc.
· Data analysis and reports
· Creating Purchase orders
· Assisting with pricing and cashflow forecasting
The ideal candidate will have:
· Excel: Vlookups, pivot tables, logic statements, conditional formatting
· Excellent organisation skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability and desire to learn
· Must be flexible and adaptable
· Spoken and written communication skills are paramount, as the role will involve a lot of liaising with both internal and external stakeholders of all levels. Must be comfortable discussing issues with board-level colleagues
· Grad level (will consider a strong school leaver), if relevant experience, must be from a direct importing environment
· Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
Apply now either directly to this advert or by sending your CV to ben(at)flexiblesolutionz(dot)co(dot)uk