Video Editor / Motion Graphics Designer
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a leading sports marketing agency whom specialise in media and partnership rights on behalf of some of the largest and most prestigious businesses within the world of sport. They operate a full service approach covering everything from sales, through to sponsorship. In turn, providing end to end help to their clients by increase the value of the brands globally.
From a creative perspective this is a fantastic opportunity as you will have the chance to work with over 20 different brands from leaders such as Nike and Adidas, through to the sports teams themselves which cover football and rugby through to Formula One and Tennis. With an ever-growing portfolio of clients, the agency is experiencing unprecedented growth across the business and is now embarking on an exciting recruitment process within its inhouse design team.
From a AV and Video perspective. This has previously been externally resourced. However, they are now looking to maintain further creative control and bolster the team with an important editor/motion graphics hire. So not only will you be an integral member of the tight knit design function, but you will be the forerunner of everything AV within the business.
The varied roll will require strong editing and motion graphics skills. Reporting into the head of design, you will be joining a small but experienced team in a self-starting working environment where you are required to manage your own projects (from concept to delivery) whilst working with the wider team(s) within the business along with end brands themselves.
• Brand communications and collateral
• AV/Motion Design Creation: Marketing & Sales materials/Presentations/Video
• Implement, design, and develop changes to existing marketing materials in line with brand guidelines
• Video projects - that encompass the agencies property paired with that of the global brands.
Background / Skills
• A bachelors degree or equivalent
• A strong background in Motion Graphics (After Effects, Cinema 4D would be highly desirable).
• In depth understanding of Editing principles with knowledge of related software (Premier Pro or Final Cut)
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator
• Good knowledge of sound and audio implementation.
• Previous experience in a professional editing or motion design role
• Ability to work quickly from brief
• An understanding of the print production process
• Excellent organisational skills
• Self starting problem solver