3D Designer - POS
3D Designer - Must come from POS or Large Format Sector
Salary up to £30k basic - depending on experience
This is an opportunity to join a well-established company specialising in the manufacture / Installation of POS (Point Of Sale) and Large Format, working with a vast array of clients to provide innovative and cost-effective Solutions.
Due to its continued growth and its increasing workload our client is looking for new talent to add to its existing team, with a new role having arisen for a Point Of Sale 3D Cardboard Engineer!
Day to day responsibilities:
- Your key objective; to deliver 3D designs to the highest possible standard from creative concept through to prototype and delivery
- To manage delivery of briefs to time and budget requirements.
- Creation of concepts to brief, producing scamps and highly finished samples.
- To provide expertise and a creative input from the inception stage of design work through to its final production.
- Have a strong sense & understanding of 3D Cardboard Engineering principles with an ability to make design decisions both individually and for the team under the minimum of direction.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 2-3years' 3D Cardboard Engineering within the POS - Point of Sale Sector
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience within a similar role using Auto CAD or similar software
- Self-directed and motivated
- Fantastic Communication and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and positive
For more information, please contact Izabella on .