Digital Marketing Manager
Do you want to be part of a new exciting brand launch? We have an outstanding and unique role for a talented Digital Marketing Manager who will be part of building a new brand, grow their own team and lead it to success. If you’re a good leader and a creative genius, then keep reading!
Our client is an innovative food company who is on the top of the biggest trends within the healthy nutrition sector! Due to their great success and rapid growth, they are now ready to launch a new B2C brand, where they are looking for a strong candidate who is proficient in email marketing, social media, branding and content management. The successful candidate will be part of a company that is highly passionate about what they do, which creates a motivated and excellent atmosphere in their office in Manchester.
This is a unique role, as the successful candidate will be the first person in the team and therefore get the freedom to be creative and innovative to build a solid brand through efficient digital strategies. The Digital Marketing Manager will also be working with the company’s other brands and be responsible for developing and implementing new and efficient strategies for further growth. We are looking for a professional individual who is approachable, driven and motivated and able to work autonomously as well as being a strong leader to a team. The successful candidate will furthermore work with our client’s bespoke CRM system and look after the online customer journey to identify new e-mail marketing strategies to enhance customer acquisition and retention.
Main responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Develop efficient and innovative digital strategies for all of the brands within the company
- Look after the online customer journey and CRM processes to identify new email marketing strategies
- Conduct market research to ensure efficient branding and customer targeting
- Implement creative social media and branding strategies
- Ensure all strategies are implemented according to company guidelines and values
- Be up to date on industry trends and developments
- Ensure strong SEO efficiency in all content to increase ranking
- Recruit and develop a team as long as the brand grows
Required skills and attributes
- Strong knowledge or previous experience of e-commerce is highly desirable
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential
- The candidate must have outstanding entrepreneurial skills and is self-motivated
- Strong digital knowledge including SEO and content management tools
- Experience in a similar role or working with a range of marketing channels would be advantageous
- Ability to work on large scale search campaigns
- Ability to lead a team effectively in order to deliver targets and offer critical advice where necessary
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize workload whilst working in a fast paced environment in order to meet targets
This is a unique job opportunity, where the successful candidate will be part of a rapidly growing and exciting company!