Graduate Management and Sales Trainee - Nationwide Group
Are you an ambitious and driven Graduate looking for the right opportunity to develop a long-term career with an established national market leading business? Are you looking for a company who will reward you?
If so, our client is looking for someone like you to join their £500 million operation in Manchester, to continue to drive the company's success and they, in turn, will provide access to unrivalled training courses enabling you to progress.
Joining this long-established, market-leading business you will receive a basic salary of up to £23,000, plus a host of other benefits including:
* Initial products and skills training in various business fields
* Salary review after 6 months
* Opportunity to progress to an external sales role in the future, with a package including a car, mobile and laptop, hence a driving licence is required
* An annual uncapped bonus linked to your performance and that of your branch
* Optional membership of the company pension scheme
With the annual turnover exceeding £500 million, the company continues to grow through acquisitions and the high quality service they provide to their clients. They pride themselves on building long-lasting relationships with their customers, suppliers and employees. They currently employ over 1,500 people across 150 locations throughout the country. With continued growth this number continues to expand.
You should be a determined university graduate who is:
* Money motivated, target-focused and passionate about building solid business relationships
* Seeking a career in a professional business to business sales environment with fast progression to an external sales role
* A natural networker with experience in customer service and/or sales
* A competitive self-starter with the drive and ambition to succeed and progress
* Well-presented, polished and eager to impress at business meetings
* A positive, confident and enthusiastic communicator
* Commercially aware with strong business acumen
* A confident driver with a full UK licence
At the beginning of your career, you will:
*Prove yourself, gain autonomy and progress quickly to a key role within the business
*Develop strong relationships with prospective and existing clients
*Gain an insight into various fields of the business
*Liaise with various stake holders and negotiate deals
*Drive for results in a competitive professional B2B sales environment
*Help to identify new business opportunities
*Receive bespoke mentoring and training
*Be offered an initial starting salary of £18,000-£23,000 with salary reviews as you progress
Joining them as a Graduate, you will progress to a key role within the company; many managers initially started their career as trainees and now run their own business within the group with salaries of £40-50k+!
Our personalised and professional service allows us to build strong and long-lasting relationships and we are proud to have been working with our clients across the UK and Ireland for a number of years.
If you think you have what it takes then apply today!
Bridgewater Graduates offer a range of exceptional roles with market leaders throughout the UK and recruit only the very best for the best. We are passionate about working with graduates to help them find their perfect role. We will get to know you, your goals, aspirations and ambitions in order to assist you in making an informed career choice.
Take a look at the Graduates Portal on our website (or visit our pages on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook) for more graduate opportunities, CV tips, interview pointers and career advice.