- We are seeking an experienced automotive Parts Advisor to join our client's team, working within a fast-paced environment. You will ideally have a working experience and will be working on the front reception.
- You will also need to feel comfortable in a selling capacity and take any opportunity that presents itself to up-sell.
- As a Parts Advisor, will be responsible for:
- First point of contact dealing with Parts enquiries and orders
- Retail / administration / reception experience
- Knowledge and experience of car parts and enjoy building relationships with customers
- Maintaining stock levels in the stores
- All parts to be recorded prior to the Technician receiving them and booked out through the computer terminal as soon as possible.
- All stock and orders to be checked against delivery and advice noted and located
- All discrepancies noted and relevant action taken for credits.All parts requiring new location to be listed, locations given and entered on the computer as soon as possible after receipt.
Please contact Kirk Kilgallon @ Auto Skills or send CV to
Or Call - (mobile friendly)