European IT Systems Manager
European IT Systems Manager required for our client a global provider of heating and ventilation products are seeking a European IT Systems Manager reporting to the Ecommerce Project Manager.
You will be responsible for providing system support to all HVAC European users on all IT related issues along with aiding in the development of systems throughout Europe including Epicor Infoflo and Infor Mapics.
The position can be based in either here in the UK, or in Belgium or France as preferred by the applicant. We may require you to work temporarily at our other locations including the UK, Belgium & France to meet the needs of the business, including our customer locations around Europe from time to time.
The European Systems Manager will be responsible for:
- Translating user development requests into program changes seeking to maximise the user’s satisfactions & efficiency.
- Providing expert support and knowledge on system related issues.
- Providing assistance to all European employees with any system related issues.
- Ensuring support tickets are logged and updated correctly with information provided by the users.
- Providing IT system training to users, as and when required to improve the knowledge across the business of the IT systems in place.
- Attending system user groups on behalf of the company as well as any other meeting which may require IT presence.
- Identifying system enhancements or changes which improve computer user’s processes.
- Working with the team on system related projects.
- Maintain system procedures when changes occur ensuring change policy is adhered too.
- Analysing, reviewing, and altering programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Performing business process reviews to understand the pain areas / challenges within the business and implement system changes to relieve some of the highlighted challenges.
- Understanding of Windows & Linux O/S
- Knowledge of SQL 2008 / 12 including query language
- Good understanding of ERP inc MRP, MPS
- Understanding of CRM (Salesforce)
- Programming skills
- Project Management
- Experience of managing vendor contracts
- Experience of managing small IT team
- Understanding of Unibasic, SB+
- In depth knowledge of C# / VB.NET
- Experience of AS400 environment
- Knowledge of Autoforms
- Knowledge of Epicor Infoflo
- Knowledge of Infor Mapics (XA 6.2)
- ITIL qualification
- Business management with computer science
- Computer and information science
Salary Guide: Basic £45k to £50k + benefits