Photographer / Website Content Editor - Polish Speaking
A multichannel online retailer specialising in outdoor and military clothing is looking to recruit a Photographer / Website Content Editor who is accurate with an excellent eye for detail as well as being able to work quickly and efficiently in our busy fast paced environment.
Working within the creative team, using our in-house photography studio, the Photographer will be required to shoot high quality still life and creative imagery for all our eCommerce platforms.
The primary responsibility of this role as an Ecommerce/Product Photographer is to lead in photographic shoots (primarily invisible mannequin clothing photography and product photography) and post-production of photographic images.
- Producing high quality images for eBay, Amazon and own Websites ensuring they are consistent and photographed in line with the style guide
- Photographing a variety of products as still life, mannequin, ghost, flat and on model to a strict target mainly on white backdrop
- Clothing/Product organising and prepping
- Performing quality assurance on all images (cutting, retouching, resizing, colour correction, digital manipulation)
- Adding and removing product images from all eCommerce platforms
- Quality control checks on images
- Preparing sets, checking that all equipment is fully functional and setting up appropriate lighting
- Responsible for care and upkeep of the studio, equipment, props and supplies
- Creative and accurate product description copy writing in English and Polish
- Use the content management system to carry out website admin tasks including uploading and managing new and existing product information
- Listing products on the leading marketplaces and ecommerce platforms
- General assistance for the ecommerce team
Skills and Experience Required
- Graduate or similar in a visual arts related degree, or equivalent proven experience
- Previous experience working within a digital photographic studio
- Previous commercial photographic experience, specifically Invisible Mannequin Photography
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Strong photography and lighting skills
- Strong understanding of colour correction
- Good working knowledge of using Photoshop is essential.
- Self-motivated, positive and hard working personality able to demonstrate willingness to learn and develop your skills
- Ability to work within a team, excelling under pressure with a flexible attitude
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and motivate others to achieve within the required timeframe
- Great time management and prioritisation skills, with the experience of working within a team and challenging workload
- The ability to multitask, maintain focus under pressure and ensure accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Have a strong interest/experience with photography for eCommerce
- Excellent written English and grammar skills are essential
- Must be fluent in Polish
The working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Location: Trafford Park, Manchester
Application by CV together with a letter describing your interest in this position.