Great Office Culture
Excellent Career Progression
My client are a Global Communications Provider, who are a customer communications and brands specialist.
They are looking to hire an Indirect Tax Manager, responsible for managing all of the Tax Aspects of the business. The role is available due to expansion through the business and the Indirect Tax Manager, will report to the Financial Director and work within a 15+ strong Finance team.
- Advisor to the business and Wider Group on VAT legislation
- Review contracts and commercials to offer advice for VAT efficiencies to clients
- Support the R&D activities undertaken by the business. Ensuring that the claim criteria is being met and future claims can be submitted
- Provide tax support to the Group
- Support for overseas sales tax outside of EU i.e. USA and understanding NEXUS
- Preparation, validation and submission of monthly sales tax reporting
- ACA, ACCA OR CIMA qualified
- At least 2 years in a similar role
- 2 years VAT experience (ideally within the print industry)
For this you will receive a competitive salary of £50K base + benefits