Start 2018 with a fab new events role!!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Events Coordinator / Events Assistant to join a wonderful membership organisation based near Victoria, London.
Reporting to the Events and Marketing Manager, the Events Coordinator will help deliver a wide-ranging programme of events for their members that will provide a platform for networking and knowledge sharing.
The ideal candidate will be a polished, professional and articulate individual with excellent organisational and communication skills. You will have previous events experience and be able to deliver to the highest standards.
Key responsibilities as the Events Coordinator / Events Assistant will include:
- Assisting in the delivery of the annual events programme (40+ events) which includes Seminars, AGM, Breakfast/Supper Clubs, Luncheons, Banquets, Receptions, Networking Evenings, Sporting Events and other prestigious events
- Tasks will include preparation of invitations/guest lists, venue and supplier liaison, budget management, logistical arrangements and on-site coordination
- Assisting with the promotion of events to members via their marketing channels (e-newsletters and website etc) Database management (Salesforce)
- Plus more
To be considered for this fabulous events role, you must have/be:
- Previous experience in a similar event coordinator role
- Degree level of education or equivalent
- Impeccable communication skills (spoken and written)
- Polished and professional appearance and attitude
- Highly organised nature
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible, proactive, self motivated and enthusiastic
- Hard working nature
- Adaptable team player
- PC literate (Salesforce/Dotmailer would be advantageous)
Does this sound like you? Is this the role you’ve been looking for?
If you want to start 2018 with a fabulous new events role and you have all the necessary skills and experience, we’d love to hear from you ASAP!
Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF), quoting 'DH - Events Coordinator’