My client is looking for a CIMA/ACCA finalist Management Accountant for all month end duties, P&L analysis and business partnering with other departments
A well recognised transport and logistics business UK wide
This role requires but isn't restricted to:
- Monthly preparation and review of P&L and Balance Sheet
- Supporting the variance analysis for P&L and Balance Sheet
- Preparation, review, consolidation and presentation of budgets and forecasts
- Commercial analysis and reporting
- Review and coordination of Fixed Asset Register
- Other ad-hoc duties
The right candidate will need to be CIMA or ACCA finalist and have working knowledge with all aspects of Management Accounts and month-end duties.
Good communication skills are essential as the role requires the right candidate to be communicate finance messages to non-finance colleagues.
Confident use of MS Excel including key functions like pivot table and vlookups.
For the right candidate this role will offer a salary of up to £35k