New Business Account Manager - BRISTOL
BRISTOL - £30,000
Cute Resource Solutions are excited to be working with a well-established software solution provider, who offer tailored cloud based solutions and have captivated the public sector.
Due to considerable growth in recent years my client is now seeking an experienced New Business Account Manager to help cement their position within the university market and help grow the business further. This role will be predominately office based, ensuring that your clients are aware of the latest tailored cloud based solutions and the benefits they bring to your business.
About the company:
An extremely successful software solutions provider who are growing year on year and are looking to further secure their position within the public sector across the UK.
What you will do:
- Achieve business growth with both existing and new accounts
- Build a rapport with new clients and maintain relationships with existing ones
- Managing the whole process of sales cycle
- Present to education institutes a tailored solution and benefits to the business
- Work toward and achieve new business and retention targets
- Provide a high level of customer engagement and customer service activity
Your experience will include:
- Experience of working into public sector is desirable
- Experience of consultative and strategic sales
- Well used to longer sales cycles and how to manage these
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external clients
- Experience with interacting with Directors and communicating effectively
What’s in it for you?
A very attractive package, a very realistic commission structure, long-term job prospect and many more.
Something you’d be interested in? Why don’t you give Kate a call in the Cute office for more information.
Please note that Cute Resource Solutions Ltd are working on behalf of the client for this vacancy.