A chartered Financial Practice, who provides holistic independent advice to clients across the South and South West, is looking to expand their back office support team with an experienced Administrator.
Working alongside the financial planners and team of Paraplanners, you will deal effectively with the general running of the office and systems, including:
- Producing client reports and presentations.
- Maintain and manage client records, prepare valuations and issue communication in various formats through systems such as, IRESS, Prestwood and ACT
- Ensure processes are carried out compliantly and in effective timescales.
- Maintain and prioritise your own workload in accordance to the Team requirements.
- Record any client communications, including client-related communications with third parties.
This is a varied role that will not only see you deliver exceptional support to a team of paraplanners and advisers, but also in carrying out general office management, such as organising refreshments for client meetings, maintaining the presentation of the office and dealing with all post and ad hoc duties.
Ideally my client would like to meet with administrators who have a solid background in the financial services industry and who have a knowledge of products, providers and platforms. Key skills required include, excellent communication and organisation, effective time management, ability to work well as part of a team and use own initiative, an excellent attention to detail, proven IT skills with IRESS experience being an advantage, and an awareness of regulations within an FCA environment. Financial qualifications with an outlook to achieve Level 4 diploma will be highly advantageous.
Salary for this position is dependent on experience, averaging c£20k - £23k
To discuss this role, or other opportunities within the financial industry, please contact Louise Bibb at Recruit UK, by email or on Bristol 9450-450 or on Linkedin and quote reference 2878.