Media Client Services Director
A fantastic career opportunity has arisen at one of the UK’s top integrated media agencies for a Media Client Services Director to join their market leading media division and work with some of the world’s biggest brands. The multi-award winning agency is looking for a strategic and commercially focused individual that can take a leading role within an established media team. A strong working and commercial knowledge of all media channels are essential and clear awareness of the ongoing changes to the market.
This is a strategic role which requires an exceptional Media Client Services Director with a wealth of agency-side experience, a proven track record of strategic client leadership, campaign planning and implementation. The right candidate will not be afraid to get hands on if required, to change the direction of a campaign and challenge clients opinions if required. Key responsibilities of the Client Services Director will include client and team management as well as the development of internal and external relationships.
It is vital that the Media Client Services Director has market leading and outstanding client service abilities with confident communication and presentation skills as well as a talent for building and maintaining strong relationships. These skills will be transferable to the effective development and management of a best in class team.
Key responsibilities of the Media Client Services Director:
- Manage relationships with key clients and understand their requirements, pressure points and provide commercially viable and successful solutions
- Oversee the team work-flow to ensure clients requirements are being met and the quality of work is very high
- Understand and deliver the client’s campaign objectives
- Motivate and inspire the team and ensure the working environment is stimulating and challenging at all times
- Input into management teams and help change the agencies service offering based on client’s feedback and requirements
- Ensure training and development programmes are implemented for all team members
- To lead the briefing process and ensure work is delivered accurately and timely
- Effectively managing the financial processes
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 4/5 years of media strategy experience, including the management and development of a team
- An in-depth understanding of all aspects of offline media and preferably how this can interact with digital solutions
- A passion for client service and promoting the agency in the best possible light
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- A proven record of managing budgets
- Excellent pitching and presentation skills
Interested in this role outstanding role which could seriously boost your career? If you have the relevant skill set and think that you could excel in this senior position, get in touch!