Job description for the Graduate Accountant
A fantastic opportunity to join an award winning firm of chartered accountants. You will receive first class training and mentorship within Accounts Preparation, Audit Procedures, Tax Computations, Business Advisory.
Person requirements for the Graduate Accountant
- Graduating this Summer with a 1st or 2:1 class degree in a relevant or analytical based degree
- Work with a great deal of accuracy
- The ability to communicate complicated calculations to non-accountancy staff
- The desire to work for a market leading firm of accountants.
- Company information
- 30 years established and have gone from strength to strength.
- The firm has 5 partners and approximately 50 staff based in Hampton Lovett, Droitwich.
- Widely renowned as the number one independent firm if chartered accountants in Worcs.
- The firm is a general practice servicing all sectors but does specialise in healthcare and agriculture based clients.
- Ideal candidates will be academically bright and articulate with excellent communication skills and the ability to demonstrate this during interview.
- Role involves all aspects of accounts and they will be trained by Accountancy Plan in Birmingham to Chartered level and will be sent on block release for training.
- They will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of accounts, General Accounts, Tax and Audit and will be dealing with large companies within all sectors.
The firm has approximately 50 staff and in known as the more technical firm of accountants in the region.
You will receive full study support throughout your career and will be encouraged to gain experience in all areas of accountancy. The role will commence post-graduation 2017.