Based in Manchester our client is an exciting and established company looking for a Revenue Manager to join their team.
This job would suit someone with three years hotel management experience and at least three years of relevant revenue management experience. The Revenue Manager will be responsible for the operations processes, across two hotels, in order to maximum advantage and aligning the Hotel Revenue Management strategy with 'One team' objectives.
This company is a hotel management brand that specialise in extended-stay hotels. The company have grown through clever developments, acquisitions and successful operations within the properties. They are a customer focused brand looking to provide guests and exceptional experience and create loyal customers for their hotels.
The successful individual will have experience in multi property roles with ability to 'think outside the box.' A Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Hospitality Management or business concentration would be beneficial as would great computer skills, including, but not limited to, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and PMS (Opera preferred). The successful candidate will have the ability to work in a systematic and logical manner to meet deadlines and analyse financial statements and market data. Being detail oriented and hands-on is essential and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and develop people is key to this job.
Duties will include:
- Drive Market Share and Revenue Performance through proper pricing and mix management
- Closely monitor competitive pricing and various market intelligence reports to understand impact of relative pricing decisions on property performance
- Develop overall pricing strategy to include all market segments and distribution channels
- Provide guidance on corporate transient negotiated pricing as well as group pricing. Ensure Group Responsible for effective Implementation and compliance with Revenue Management Standards
- Clearly communicate to hotel team strategic vision and objectives on how to drive revenues and improve performance
- Ensure team members understand the concept of Revenue Management and the role of the RM
- Lead the property's weekly Revenue Management Meeting and Daily Business Review Meeting
- Provide Executive Committee with regular revenue management updates
- Produce accurate forecast as the hotel standard on weekly and monthly basis
- Validate comp set RevPAR forecast by month to ensure effective soft spot calendar planning
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Manger jobs in Manchester please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability