Social Media Executive
Are you looking to join one of the largest brands in the UK? If so we are looking to recruit a Social Media Executive, to work as part of our Client’s external marketing team to bring their brands to life online.
You will be developing our Client’s social media strategy, managing all the social platforms and building a community online. We are looking for a person who is passionate about social media, has marketing experience of community management across all social channels and has an understanding of analytics and a thirst to learn more. You will start with a blank sheet of paper, defining and delivering the complete social strategy.
- Managing all of the social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Tumblr, Twitter and Pinterest and the next big thing!
- You will be responsible for everything from posting through to monthly reporting of results to the wider marketing team using software providers
- Managing the paid boosting budget and consumer targeting to deliver desired CPM and CPE for reach and engagement
- Creating and adapting content for social platforms in line with our content and creative calendar brand guidelines
- Developing the social strategy to get the most out of the ever changing social media landscape and performance data
- Working with the acquisition team to create brand response creative for Facebook
What we are looking for in you:
- You'll come with in-house or agency background
- A B2B and B2C professional who can create clear social plans for all social platforms
- Social media expert, with a deep understanding of the platforms and how to engage social media audiences
- A creative doer, you will have the ability to make engaging content using the assets we have and your own great copy
- Ability to analyse data and results - one of the many things we love about social media is the data and how we can use it to improve our creative and understanding of our target audience
- Creative thinker who can pack a punch in 140 characters or less
- A genuine love of communicating to customers and testing what customers want to engage with
- Keeping up to date with the latest social media trends, platforms and evaluation methods
- You must be a creative thinker, a great writer, enjoy handling your clients and absolutely love engaging with you social audience throughout the day. An organised self-starter and team player
- You will be a fetcher of basic content bringing into life for internal and external consumers
- Someone to work with our suppliers turning product information into engaging pieces for social media
- Excellent writing and editorial skills. A great storyteller with a keen eye for detail, grammar and proof reading skills. A true marketer with strong computer skills is a must. Ability to use the best vocabulary within a specific context
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to bring one of the UK’s newest brands. Genuine freedom to build a community with our already engaged customers
- Our Client’s brand is a young company backed up by a global mega brand, moving into new commercial areas including Retail, online and new geographies, so you’ll be joining a progressive and expanding company which offers learning and opportunity for you to grow
- There are some seriously smart, agile, informed, helpful, modest, funny and dedicated people in the business! You’d be part of a culture that revolves around us doing a great job by being helpful, open, inclusive, pioneering, commercially aware, persistent and honest.