Outreach Executive - £20-25K DOE - Digital Marketing Agency - Manchester
A content marketing agency specialising in infographic design but also producing videos and interactive experiences.
This is a full time graduate job based in Manchester. The starting salary is £20-25K (DOE).
How you can expect to spend your day?
You will collaborate on a daily basis with content producers, ideation creatives, digital PR executives and designers across different countries.Your time will split between pitching the content that the company creates to journalists and bloggers, strategizing and identifying suitable targets for upcoming campaigns, and providing feedback across different stages of the production process.
The role is for someone who gets a buzz out of building relationships with the media but all training will be provided by the in house team.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications
- Clear and easy-to-digest writing skills
- Ability to handle constructive criticism
- Willingness to make mistakes and learn from them
- Ability to grasp new concepts and ideas quickly
- Appetite for learning, improving and becoming the best that you can be
- Eagerness to collaborate with other
- Ability to present in front of a group
- Analysis and research skills
- An eye for detail
- Capacity to provide clear feedback to others
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Working hours: 10am-5pm Monday to Friday.
- Social activities every month - from mindfulness courses to hikes and pub lunches.
- HTC Vive (VR headset) and ping-pong table for daily breaks.