Excellent new opportunity to join this Global Plc in a hybrid role that will suit either a Management Accountant or Analyst who is looking for a step in to a more Commercial role.
You must be available to travel within the UK for two days per week. The extent of this will be flieghts to Manchester and Edinburgh.
Reporting directly to the UK Finance Controller, you will be part of a specialist team that is responsible for providing robust Financial Control and Financial Planning and Analysis commercial analysis / insight at a Regional level.
The main purpose of the role is to control revenue and costs and provide regular cash and P & L 'flashes' to enable the business to better understand performance, risks, and generally manage all Financial Control related issues.
- Provide monthly and 'flash' performance / revenue reports
- Profitability and Cost Analysis and reporting
- Produce Monthly Management Accounts
- Provide insights in to risks and business opportunities to maximise performance
- Develop and improve KPI reports and systems
- Act as a Business Partner to non-Finance colleagues to support / influence budget holders
- Develop reporting tools to assist key business and financial analysis
- KPI analysis
- Various ad-hoc financial reporting duties
- Fully Qualified Accountant - ACA/ACCA or CIMA ?
- Strong understanding of Financial Planning and Reporting
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Strong Communicator and confidence to challenge senior colleagues
- Ability and desire to work in a truly dynamic organisation
In return, you work for a large UK Plc who are growing year-on-year and varied and rewarding career is a definite for a committed and talented individual.
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company - through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.
When you meet one of our Consultants, you will definitely hear a lot more about it.