KYC Quality Assurance Managers
Several KYC Quality Assurance Managers are required by a global Investment Bank to provide a level one control, providing assurance over corporate KYC file quality. The Client OnBoarding (COB) Know Your Customer (KYC) Quality Assurance (QA) team team will assist in driving the development and adoption of recognized best practice and policy and contribute to the on-going improvement of methodologies and QA assets.
The key responsibilities are
- Form part of the global COB KYC QA testing team functionally reporting to the UK Head of QA
- Secure and ensure that risks and issues are recorded and escalated as appropriate
- Ensure that testing activities are being conducted in accordance to the testing strategy and plan
- Develop and institutionalise COB KYC QA capability, sharing/cross training with global team and wider COB user community
- Embed and execute QA methodology and disciplines
- Ensure adherence to testing best practices and DB testing standards
- Operate as a QA specialist for the evolving QA methodology, disciplines and framework implementing required change in partnership with the global team
- Contribute to appropriate QA production and change governance structure(s) between QA function, COB leadership, operational control and technology partners to execute against QA mandate
- Maintain timely, accurate and effective reporting
- Support and contribute towards a continuous improvement program of work borne out of QA testing results, asses root causes and thematic issues proposing steps to be taken to eliminate, evidencing improvements
You will have several years' experience in a corporate KYC role within the financial services arena and have an excellent working knowledge of corporate KYC matters and topics (in fact you will be a KYC subject matter expert). You will also have experience of planning and executing testing across projects. In addition, you will possess excellent verbal and written English skills, whilst any additional European languages (particularly French and Spanish) would be advantageous. Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail are essential as are excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.