Area Cleaning Manager
My client is looking for an established Area Cleaning Manager to join their business to run there cleaning contracts in the Midlands. This is a permanent role with benefits and future progression.
My client is a well established service provider based in the North of the UK. They have continued to grow through organic progression and maintained a credible reputation in the market throughout many consistent years of service delivery.
This is a role that requires a high level of responsibility and independence. Your primary remit will be to ensure all contract cleaning standards required by the client are achieved, delivered and maintained through direct reports, measured through training and inspections, adhering to each site specification along with: -
- Induction and ongoing development of the team
- Provide support to improve performance
- Communication with team regularly
- Succession planning
- Training Sessions
- Managing poor performance effectively and within company policies/procedures
- Work alongside HR where necessary to provide support with employee relations and HR disciplinary procedures
- TUPE awareness
- Encourage process improvement
- Ensure a full service is provided to client and any shortfall is addressed immediately
- Ensure there is a visible presence on site at all times
- Respond to all client concerns quickly and professionally
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with the client
- Always maintain confidentiality
- Ensure performance of cleaning operatives meets company expectations
- Health and Safety checks and training
- Ensure equipment and substances are used in accordance with training and policy
- Ensure personal protective equipment is worn when required
- Report and respond to any issues immediately
- A positive hands on approach with the ability to multi task.
- Excellent communication and client facing skills.
- Excellent IT skills
- Organised with a 'can do' attitude
- Strong leadership
- Maintain consistency under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confidence in managing staff and sites of all sizes and locations.
- Able to travel to different sites on a daily basis and handle cleaning equipment on a frequent basis
- Must live within commuting distance of the region
- Able and willing to work unsociable hours as necessary
- £23,000 - £26,000 per annum
- 28 days' holiday (inclusive of BH)
- Company van
- IPAD & Laptop
- Company Mobile
- Salary: To Be Discussed