Would you like the freedom to lead and develop a strong and innovative team?
This is an outstanding opportunity to work alongside advertising elite at a global advertising agency. Our client require a Client Director to take full responsibility of the client relationship. They will do this through the execution of precise strategic vision with the support of team and specialisms. They will deliver business financial targets and achieve the best for their clients.
Our client has a great influence on the digital market and is always ahead of their competitors, which is proven by the many awards they have won. This is an agency that is famous for having some of the most talented people in the industry and with the booming digital development in the North West, the successful candidate will be part of a giant creative office in Manchester. They have a vast global network and all UK offices work closely together, so all teams have access to publisher, technology and data partnerships to create innovative campaigns.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Client Director
- Full ownership of team and ensuring all client expectations are met and exceeded where possible
- Encourage outstanding client leadership and work with other key teams to devise robust contact strategies ensuring that there is no deviation from work class customer standards
- Carefully monitor performance, quality and results i.e. profitability
- Be proactive around client development, seizing all opportunities for new business
- Make it their business to know client wants and needs inside out. As well as considering their strengths and challenges against competitors and in the markets which they operate
- Ensure the management of debt is carefully executed and without error
- Lead and develop a strong and successful team
Skills and Attributes
- Experience in a senior client relationship management role
- A strategic thinker who can think critically when required and consider the bigger picture
- Excellent communicator that can communicate across all levels and channels
- A keen developer of people, sharing knowledge and communicating
- Highly accurate and high attention to detail
- Influential, decisive, confident and clear
This is an exclusive role at a world class agency not to be missed.