Finance Business Partner
Churchill Howard are working with an International distribution organisation based in Coventry to recruit a Finance Business Partner. The role will focus on providing strategic support to key decision makers across the business.
The role of Finance Business Partner will sit within a team of business partners who support operational departments at different levels. This means there is a robust progression plan in place for the successful Finance Business Partner, up to head of level.
Finance Business Partner - Responsibilities:
- Provide support and challenge to budget holders; implementing key initiatives and monitoring key projects through to conclusion
- Supporting senior business partners and operational Heads of Department in forecasting, budgeting and setting operational objectives
- Assisting on finance transformation projects - including but not limited to process improvement and providing recommendations on new best practice methods
- Highlighting key trends and changes in trends to ensure Operational Managers are ahead of the curve and can respond accordingly
- Using commercial mind set to influence stakeholders throughout projects
- Promoting the business partnering team and culture
- Promoting a change focused environment
The successful Finance Business Partner will be a fully qualified accountant or finalist (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA or equivalent) and will demonstrate first rate communication skills. You will be joining the business at an exciting time in its development - you’ll need to promote a business partnering culture and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.