Entry-Level Electronic Technician, Coventry, £18-25k
We are currently recruiting for a Entry-Level Electronic Technician for a innovative technology company.
Entry-Level Electronic Technician duties include:
- Working efficiently to defined procedures
- Understanding bills of materials, data sheets, mechanical drawings and electrical schematics
- Stock control
- Use of spreadsheets and other software packages to manage parts ordering
- Dealing with suppliers
- Circuit board assembly including fine soldering
- Connector and cable assembly and test
- Fine mechanical assembly
- Precision opto-mechanical assembly
- Testing and calibration of vision sensors
- Writing documentation and record keeping
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Champion Recruitment, a trading division of the registered company Champion Employment Limited, acting as an Employment Agency/Employment Business.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted at this time. If you do not hear back from us within four days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities.