Legal Case Handler - Immediate Starts!
Our client, an award winning Legal Firm based in Central Bristol is seeking talented Legal graduates, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service!
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Have at least 6 months experience in a professional service, financial or a commercial office dealing with administration
- Have completed an LLB or similar Legal Qualification
- Demonstrate a natural empathy/affinity with Clients and a good telephone manner, with a clear diction.
- Have competent numeracy and spelling skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrate organisational and time management skills.
You will be expected to carry out the following duties:
- Carry out work allocated within service standards
- Taking responsibility for running own caseload as driven by case management system
- Check new instructions opened correctly
- Check proceedings issued correctly
- Prepare witness statement and instruct agents
- Take enforcement action
- Set up bailiff appointments and advise client
- Ensure regular communication with Team Supervisors regarding work related issues or problems which should be reported immediately and escalated if necessary.
- Ensure billing is accurate and action unbilled disbursements accordingly