We are offering a great career opportunity to an ambitious and creative graduate level Consultant with experience in insight survey work as Head of Insight.
A prominent and significant part of this role is an annual insight survey for a leading UK retailer. The results will be documented and presented to board level helping to improve relationships and product quality on an international level. This project offers the rare opportunity to gain a deep insight into trade relations and to become a key player in cultural change.
We are looking to grow this practice area so proactively developing new opportunities will also be part of your remit.
- Planning, design, realisation and management of worldwide online surveys
- Improvement of past surveys Shaping results of past surveys
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers
- Liaising with stakeholders of all levels up to Board
- Statistical analysis of the results
- Documentation and presentation of the results
Core Competencies & Track Record
- Degree educated (MSC/MBA)
- A graduate or a professional experienced in consulting/marketing/market research for a consultancy or another high level service company (B2B)
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Experience in creating, programming, running and analysing surveys
- Knowledge of statistical methods
- Excellent MS Office skills including Excel
- Knowledge of consulting and/or retailing business
- Knowledge of survey software
- Experience with engaging contacts over all levels
- Experience with change management
- Excellent English communication skills – oral and written
- Excellent business manners
- Friendly and professional personality
- Curiosity and creative thinking team player