Regional Facilities Manager
I have a job for a regional facilities manager. The regional facilities manager will be responsible for the management of circa 20 retail parks of varying size.
You must have experience managing a retail property portfolio or a significant size retail park to be considered for this role.
To manage circa 20 retail parks of varying sizes in North and South Manchester occupied by a diverse mix of tenants.
The sites form a part of a larger portfolio which is broken down into various regions.
You will provide first class customer service to both tenants and client, and ensure health and safety compliance in relation to the portfolio.
- Liaising with tenants on maintenance issues and organising timely repairs..
- Keeping all Statutory Health and Safety inspections up to in liaison with the Compliance co-ordinator.
- Updating and recording tenancy information on a database.
- Liaison with tenants over redecoration of buildings.
- Undertaking minor works between tenancies and liaising with a projects team for larger scale works.
- Working closely with contractors signing off works on completion.
- Tendering works and ensuring the most appropriate contractor is used at the right price point.
- Meeting and greeting all new tenants and providing welcome information to them.
- Undertaking 6 months monthly property inspections and recording relevant details
- Processing Insurance claims
- Providing client reports and attending client meetings
- Liaison with utility companies
- Approving supplier invoice payments
- Monthly H&S inspections
- Weekly inspections of vacant properties for insurance purposes, plus run water etc
- Agree and organise PPM systems, liaising with building surveyor and contractors as necessary.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.