Head of Risk & Compliance, Fintech
About the Head of Risk & Compliance, Fintech, Manchester:
Our client is a growing & entrepreneurial Fintech company with a fantastic proposition & genuinely unique USP within the Invoice Finance market. Due to their ongoing growth the company now seeks a Head of Risk & Compliance Director to join their busy, creative team and to help develop the business.
Purpose of the Head of Risk & Compliance, Fintech, Manchester;
The Head of Risk & Compliance, Fintech, Manchester will be responsible for working with the management team to help build & develop robust risk and compliance systems in a fast-moving new start Fintech business.
The Head of Risk & Compliance, Fintech, Manchester will be responsible for establishing a new business underwriting process, developing portfolio risk management systems and controls as well as creating invoice verification/validations processes.
You will be building and managing a small team to administer all risk and compliance activities within the business and proactively dealing with the ongoing evaluation and evolution of risk and compliance controls.
This is a great opportunity to work autonomously and to have a real input into risk and compliance processes within a growing, innovative Fintech company with an actual appetite to lend.
Skills of the Head of Risk & Compliance, Fintech, Manchester:
- You will have experience of working within risk/compliance roles within the receivables finance industry.
- Experience of implementing new risk control systems/processes.
- New Business Underwriting Experience
- A working knowledge of collections and recoveries
- A working knowledge of core compliance areas relating to receivables financing
- A working knowledge of legal aspects of receivables finance
- People management experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your banking experience within a dynamic growing Fintech organisation & to be part of their increasingly successful story.
For more information about the Head of Risk & Compliance, Fintech, Manchester or to apply send your CV now.