Purchase Ledger Clerk
Position: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary: up to £19k + flexible working hours
Our nationally recognised client, who are based in Manchester, are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to add to their established team. The purpose of the role is to help carry out the day to day running of the purchase ledger function. The role would suit a self-motivated and balanced individual who enjoys challenges and problem-solving. The business offers flexible working hours and the opportunity to progress internally.
- Timely processing of supplier invoices
- Investigation of unresolved queries
- Daily monitoring and investigation of personal workflow.
- Prioritisation of workload to achieve agreed targets
- Liaise monthly with Suppliers to ensure resolution of External queries
- Attend Monthly meetings with Line Manager to give updates on all accounts and discuss any problems which may require assistance or any training required.
- Liaising with branch managers to discuss any problematic Supplier accounts.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Create and Develop relationships with internal and external customers
- Any other Ad-hoc requests.
- 12 months purchase ledger experience
- Ability to cope with pressure
- Team player
- Positive mindset
- Good IT skills
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to join an exciting, vibrant company and develop their experience. If you are an excellent teamwork and can show your own initiative and work individually please don't hesitate to send your CV to