Employment and Training Consultant Substance Misuse
Employment and Training Consultant (Substance Misuse)
I am currently recruiting for an Employment and Training Consultant for a well-established Training Provider based in Manchester.
Through the delivery of a range of guidance and training services for customers in treatment, contribute to individuals’ progression into employment, training and education.
- Work as part of a team to co-ordinate and deliver advice, guidance and training interventions that meet the needs of customers in treatment services in order to support the achievement of skills (including certification) and progression to employment, training and education.
- Establish and deliver both one to one and group activities as part of customer interventions (including initial assessments, inductions and job search sessions)
- Contribute to making contact and establishing relationships with new customers and assist them to understand the benefits & services to ensure customers are always made aware of their JSA or ESA agreement when attending appointments.
What we are looking for?
- identify individual learning needs;
- plan training and other interventions for each client;
- develop interaction with clients;
- enable customers to access and use information;
- record discussions and training sessions and co-ordinate further activity with client;
- provide support for the client in implementing future courses of action;
- deliver further interventions with client as required, assisting clients to decide on options for meeting their needs and provide support for clients in planning a course of action;
- prepare and develop resources to support learning
- facilitate learning in groups that improves employability and progression through presentations and activities;
- Job-match and job-broker into employment opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an already successful team in one of the market leading Training Providers. If you think you have the skills and experience to fulfil the role in this forward thinking company please apply below and send your CV to us.
Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.