French Speaking Sales Account Manager
My client, a leading global distributor of commercial goods, is seeking an experienced and dedicated FRENCH SPEAKING SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER to join their freidnly and well established team based at their Head Office in City Centre Manchester. Basic salary of £22,000 - £25,000 (£40K OTE) working 8am-5pm (mon-fri).
Reporting directly into the Sales & Marketing Director your main duty to will be research and develop new client base with the French speaking market. *MUST BE FLUENT IN FRENCH*
- Managing existing clients and chasing lapsed clients for repeat business
- Research and develop new potential accounts via internet research, business to business calls and other media.
- Organise call plans to achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Monitor and assess market for trends and opportunities
- Open new potential accounts through business to business calls and research
- Follow up calls and develop accounts
- Issue proactive offers from stock and incoming stock
- Maintain relationships with accounts established
- Monitor and record progress of each account on a company database system
- Weekly & Monthly rolling report to Sales Director on progress
- Liaising with internal departments to achieve satisfactory service levels for client requirements
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.