c£18,000 - £25,000 (OTE £30,000 - £35,000)
We are seeking a confident and energetic Sales Executive to join an expanding company in Manchester. Working as part of the successful sales team, you will be responsible for developing relationships within the company’s target markets and growing the client portfolio. We are looking for an individual who has developed their Sales techniques through successful outbound sales experience.
What will this role involve?
· Completing research online and conducting lead generation to identify potential target clients
· Contacting new businesses, understanding their needs and providing expert advice to sell the company’s services
· Being motivated to achieve weekly targets and exceeding these by identifying opportunities to maximise sales profits
What skills do you need to demonstrate?
· A confident and successful Sales approach, with exceptional influencing and negotiation skills
· Previous experience within a B2B, outbound Sales environment
· Professional and personable telephone manner with the ability to build rapport with clients over the telephone
· A motivation and drive to develop yourself and succeed within your role
If you are eager to progress within your Sales career, and join a company who can offer a challenging and dynamic working environment, this is the role for you! This Sales Executive role comes with a competitive basic salary, as well as an uncapped commission structure and fantastic employee benefits.
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North West recruitment consultancy, with head offices based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So if it’s the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new Sales role, then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.