Our client is a licensed insolvency boutique practice, which provides business advice on company rescue, restructuring and insolvency.
They have lots of knowledge and experience within the industry and offices around the UK.
Due to growth, they are looking for an experienced Insolvency Administrator to join their team in Clifton.
This role will involve:
- Reporting obligations and correspondence with creditors, debtors, insurers and legal professional and HM Revenue & Customs
- Accounts management, VAT reclaims
- Case management
- Regular travel to London office
- Maintaining client relationships
- Case assessment, progression and review in keeping with legislative deadlines
For this role, it’s essential you have previous insolvency administration experience. This role is a mix of both corporate and personal and experience of both would be fantastic. It’s also important that you have used IPS previously. Ideally you will have a CPI qualification. There will be regular travel to London for both training and development and case management. There is also some corporate social engagements to attend.
Great team environment, 20 day’s holiday plus bank holidays, Clifton Parking Permit.
Clifton, Parking Permit available.
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm