Central Manchester / City Centre
About the job:
Proactively seeking information from product and technical specialists to obtain an in-depth understanding of an application or platform.
We have customers around the world and many more planning to switch to our product in the coming year. The project and developments teams for this solution are based in the Manchester office which has seen considerable growth in recent years.
This growth is expected to continue and the addition of a dedicated Business Analyst is key to enabling this.
- Interpreting future business needs by facilitating scoping sessions with project stakeholders.
- Validating requirements via collaborating with project team members via reviews and walkthroughs
- Creating and maintaining technical application and platform documentation.
- Translating and documenting requirements for an Agile application team using User Stories.
- Proactively, consistently communicating with the Program Manager and key stakeholders regarding the estimated delivery of requirements.
- Working with the QA team to ensure quality of all deliverables
We are looking for candidates whom have worked in a similar AGILE environment - linked to QA teams and expertise to deliver around a Technical Platform. Please provide a cover summary to support your application.