SALARY: £18,000 PA.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Support Coordinator to join our client’s Support department. This department offers the first point of contact for students and is responsible for all aspects of support. This includes motivating student progression and retention and providing specialist support services.
For this role it is essential that you are able to demonstrate:
• Enthusiasm and passion for delivering excellent customer service.
• Ability to communicate effectively and articulately, both verbally and in writing.
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
• A proactive attitude to task completion and problem resolution.
• Ability to work collaboratively to achieve common goals.
• Taking ownership for delivering excellence in their areas of responsibility
• IT literacy, e.g. solid grasp of common software packages including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Ref No: 1701-6
Job Type: Permanent
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Salary: £18,000 PA
Hours: Monday to Friday-36 hours per week
Please note that if you do not hear back from us in 7 working days your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful. However your details will be considered for any other roles that we feel your skills and experience may be suitable for. If you are already registered with Tri please contact your consultant to discuss your suitability for this position. Tri can only consider applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK in line with Home Office Guidance on the prevention of illegal working. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.