Mitel Telecoms Analyst
A permanent Mitel Telecoms Analyst job based in Birmingham City Centre paying £30,000 per year.
Your new company
You will be working for a prestigious and global organisation who are the market leaders in their field. They are now looking to recruit for a Mitel Telecoms Analyst on a permanent basis paying £30,000 per year.
Your new role
You will implement, maintain, and support the UK fixed line and mobile telephony service, concentrating on the Mitel 3300 platform. Alongside this you will:
- Action telephony support tickets and requests
- Program Mitel 3300, IVR/IQ and NuPoint systems
- Constantly review the telephony infrastructure, recommend and implement system improvements
- Document each site's telephony configuration and update with any changes made
- Work with the Operational Business Units to ensure land line telephony is fit for purpose
- Assist users with configuring mobile devices
- Ensure mobile devices meet corporate policies e.g. have MDM solution installed
- Produce training and usage documentation e.g. FAQs
- Work closely with GBSC ICT Service Desk to ensure any telephony issues that can be rectified by the Service Desk, are fixed first time
What you'll need to succeed
- VoIP Telephony including MPLS, QOS and VLAN theory
- Proven hands-on experience of Mitel phone systems, specifically Mitel 3300, Mitel IVR, Mitel IQ and Nu-Point
- Mobile Device Management tool experience (MaaS360 or MobileIron preferably)
- Experience with call recording systems
- Knowledge of ADSL support including fault finding and router configuration
- Knowledge of WiFi device configuration and support
What you'll get in return
You will be given the opportunity to work for a prestigious company based in Birmingham City Centre in a permanent position. You will also be given a highly competitive salary of £30,000 plus benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.