Senior Maximo Functional Consultant
Job description - Maximo Functional Consultant
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Taking full ownership of the design for project workstreams and ensuring that the project team has a clear understanding of the requirements and contractual commitments
- Preparing for the workshop stages of projects by collating a set of best practice business processes for the client’s industry based on utilisation of the functionality available in Maximo as well as any of the Industry modules deployed.
- Managing client expectations on projects with the aim of minimising the configuration and specifically customisation applied to the solution in order to protect the supportability of the solutions deployed
- Working within the standard Vetasi guidelines for delivering projects
The required attributes for the role are as follows:
Experience of one or more of the following Industry verticals
- Oil & Gas
This may have been gained either by working client side or as part of a Maximo implementation project team.
Experience of working as part of an implementation team on large scale Maximo projects.
Detailed knowledge of the functional capability of Maximo and other Industry add on solutions
Experience of performing a role on a Maximo implementation as the Functional Consultant
Experience of working in a client facing role on a large scale Maximo implementation
Previous experience of planning and running workshops with clients - typical activities would include:
- Developing high level process flow diagrams based on standard Maximo functionality
- Analysis of the Business Requirements in order to categorise them against the workshop sessions
- Creating workshop agendas including assigning the process diagrams and business requirements
- Identifying the required business attendees for the sessions and the topics to be covered
The post holder will probably be educated to undergraduate degree level or equivalent. Relevant Industry experience may be taken as an alternative to this.
Closing date for applications 21st February 2017