Information Security Consultant - GDPR
Kind Consultancy is searching for an Information Security Consultant who has strong experience in B2B blue chip consulting on a national scale. Our client is a Globally recognised IT Service provider who has several unique projects for a well certified Information Security professional, who is up-to-date and current with GDPR regulations. We are seeking a hungry individual who is keen to delve into the renewed regulation of GDPR and get out there and make substantial cost saving difference to our clients new and existing customers.
We are searching for a savvy professional - ideally from a technical IT Security background to join an all-round talented cyber security team. You will be closely lead by a seasoned leadership team, and will help work on GRC projects, ISO roll-outs, incident response and general DPA requirements - to name a few! Our client wants a solid, hardworking, and enthusiastic security ambassador to help promote the company and all round cyber awareness.
You will have a well developed and up to date knowledge of the Cyber Security Industry, extensive experience in running big ticket projects and a solid grasp on the GDPR regulations & requirements. You will be an out the box thinker regarding Cyber Security issues, risks and solutions and be able to consistently ratify new technologies that could give both customers and our client a commercial advantage.
The task at hand:
Although this position will be involved in both presales and post sales activities (as are most consulting positions) you will need to be diverse and pragmatic with your approach to implementing security.
- Participation in strategic and tactical objectives to include new product offerings, identify additional client needs, and generating new business leads
- Correspond with a variety of clients and communicate security issues, recommendations, and deliverables effectively.
- Working with clients on compliance readiness (e.g. GDPR, ISO, PCI, SOX, etc.)
- Architecting security solutions for client
- Proposal development in response to RFI/RFQ/RFPs, in addition to developmentof Project Scope of Works
- Resource planning and budgeting for execution of projects
- Senior engineering and/or providing oversight of security projects
- Mentoring of junior level personnel
What we need from you?
More than anything, you will need experience in the IT Security services field. We are searching for someone who has been in challenging IT or business-related scenarios as well as strong vendor management and can tackle strong stake holder resistance.
Security certifications considered valuable include:
- Certified Risk Information Systems Control - CRISC
- Certified Information Security Auditor - CISA
- Certified Information Security Manager- CISM
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional - CISSP
- GIAC Security Leadership Certification - GSLC
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementer - LI
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor - LA
- Project Management Professional - PMP
- Qualified Security Assessor - PCI QSA
What’s on offer?
An excellent remuneration package, with a competitive bonus scheme and company perks, as well as the opportunity to add a big name brand to your CV