Junior Software Developer
Our client are a well established and successful business with a solid customer base and a reputation for excellent quality.
Due to continued growth they are now looking for a .NET software developer to maintain and add to the product range.
You will be in direct contact with the end users of the systems, providing daily support allowing you an immediate and deep understanding of customer needs. You will log and analyse issues, providing immediate resolutions or suggestions for future product development. You will assist in product development working on specific product enhancements with the guidance of senior developers, and perform pre-release testing and issue resolution.
Personal study and development will be encouraged and supported.
Previous experience with VB.Net, MS SQL, T-SQL, Windows Services and Web Services would be an advantage. You will be given an opportunity to improve these skills as well as work in C# across operating systems.
Core Personal Attributes
- Must be able to present yourself professionally when meeting with customers and partner organisations
- Attention to detail is essential
- Follow through actions until complete, using supplied tracking systems
- Self-organising, with the ability and inclination to share details of proposed tasks and timelines
- Good communicator, both internally and with customers
- Creative and keen to offer ideas for development and product enhancement
They wish to fill this post with someone who is looking for a long term career within the organisation.
Applications from those with less experience but keen to progress a career with training and support is actively encouraged.
Excellent package on offer