To £60,000pa + Bonus & Benefits
Our client is looking to appoint a high calibre Quality Manager to oversee all the quality in the company from making sure that the software developed is fit for purpose to making sure that the hardware is fully functioning to help to deliver a product to a prestigious portfolio of "world class" national and international manufacturing companies.
* Managing a small team of QA testers
* Setting up quality processes throughout the business
* Monitoring and tracking statuses using issue tracking systems, and conduct retests after issues are resolved
* Collaborating with and provide guidance to developers towards creating more testable and robust code
* Ensuring highest quality and confidence leading up to product release.
An experienced Quality Manager, a good communicator who excels at delivering excellence, who enjoys working closely with development teams to fully test and produce a quality product.
You will need to have experience in a similar Quality Management position and be able to show an ability to blend IT skills into a manufacturing software environment.
You will need experience of:
* Setting up testing processes in a small to medium size company
* Strong team leading and management skills including recruitment
* A passion for Quality throughout a business
* ISEB/ISTQB qualifications are preferred
* Working in an agile environment
Our client is a market leading provider of manufacturing software for a prestigious portfolio of national and international "world class" manufacturing companies.
Keen to capitalise on tremendous new business opportunities, they are looking to appoint a high calibre and ambitious Quality Manager to join their winning team.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, then please attach your CV quoting your current remuneration details quoting reference number 370298.