Business Development Intern - Paid - Tech startup - Manchester
Our client is a helicopter booking startup which allows people to order a private helicopter in a couple of clicks or taps on their phone.
This is a 3 month internship with the view to lead to a permanent position. Salary during the internship is NMW + OTE.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You can expect to have a wide range of responsibilities in a startup. Your main role will be marketing the website to potential clients. You will also help the growth of the company by working with the founders to build a business plan, communicate to investors, partners and press. Being in a startup is a fantastic learning experience where you build many transferable skills and is a very exciting place to work.
What are the ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Entrepreneurially minded and independent thinker
- Good people skills, especially talking to clients, partners, investors
- Good analytical and research skills
What are the perks of working at this company?
- You will be joining an exciting tech startup working in the helicopter industry.
- We are part of a digital accelerator program.
- As a new company you will have great responsibility and ownership of the role and a direct effect on the business.
- Fun socials with the other founders and networking opportunities within the tech scene.
- Interesting speakers and talks on branding, marketing and business development.