Client Project Account Manager - Global
Leading International Logistics Auditor based in Birmingham is looking for a CLIENT PROJECT ACCOUNT MANAGER to successfully manage the company’s relationship with serveral large blue chip clients.
Great written and verbal communication skills along are essential. A knowledge or experience of the Logistics industry will be an advantage to this position.
Main / Duties Responsibilities
- Manage Day to Day Relationship with Clients, including daily conference/online meetings.
- Manage Audit Operational Team to ensure on target KPI’s
- Maintaining and Improving Operational Audit Process
- Presenting company performance to senior management of client and internal
- Excellent Verbal / Written Presenting Skills
- Good data and business analysis and reporting skills - literate and numerate
- PC literate specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to construct and deliver influential commercial presentations
- Knowledge and experience of the International Logistics Industry
- Proven Customer Account management
- Strong Commercial Awareness
- Able to work flexible working hours
- Willing to travel at short notice
- Able to live and work in UK
GBP 26,000-34,000 per annum depending on experience