1st Line Support Technician
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced 1st Line Support Technician to join a UK market leader in waste management.
THE JOB ROLEbrief of duties
As a 1st Line Support Technician you will help my client provide excellent customer service.
- Develop and support of front and back end bespoke in-house software applications
- Server Administration (Monitoring, Active Directory, Exchange, SQL Server, Backups)
- First Line Support (desktop, remote support)
- Hardware/Software Procurement including liaison with 3rd party resellers
- Incident resolution and escalation where required
- Generation of Data Driven management Level reports
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors degree in an IT related field (2.1 Obtained Or Projected)
- Experience with SQL Server, SQL Server Queries, Stored Procedures and Reporting
- Experience with Object orientated programming languages like C#, C++, JAVA
- Good communication skills
- Creative, analytical and logical problem solving/incident resolution
- Self managing, driven and goal orientated
- Willingness and ability to learn existing bespoke applications, systems and tools
- 12 Week Temporary to Permanent contract , Salary - Up to £16,000, 40 hours - 8.30am-5pm Monday - Friday
To apply for this position press apply now or call our walsall branch and ask for rachel for more information. This vacancy is being advertised by Proactive Personnel Ltd. The services advertised by Proactive Personnel Ltd are those of an employment agency and an employement business.