Teacher of English
School: Secondary School, Cambridge
Job title: Teacher of English
Start date: January 2013
Closing date: ASAP
This secondary school in Cambridge is an oversubscribed school with an excellent reputation in its local area. Our school is characterised by a driving determination to provide the very best opportunities for each and every student.
We are seeking to appoint an innovative and dynamic Teacher of English who is passionate about making a difference to the lives of our children and young people.
The recent OFSTED Report judged the school to be "good with an outstanding capacity to make further improvements".
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Qualified to deliver the English across Key Stages 3 - 4
- Degree, preferably in English or another relevant subject
- Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Passion for English Language and Literature and ability to inspire students
- An excellent communicator who is able to meet deadlines
- A reflective practitioner who is willing to take an active role in the wider life of the school
Our school will provide a highly supportive working environment. We are committed to professional development and therefore there is an excellent training programme in place as well as opportunities for career progression.
To apply and for further information, please contact Tarja Aila at Capita Education Resourcing, tel. 0800 022 3829 or email .
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced CRB check is required for this role.