Assistant Financial Accountant
I am currently recruiting for a successful, internationally recognised manufacturing company based in Solihull. The position has come about due to an internal promotion within the team which has opened a space for a progressive Assistant Financial Accountant.
My client is looking for an intelligent, well-rounded individual to work within a fast paced team as an Assistant Financial Accountant.
If you have prior experience within a manufacturing company that would be advantageous however candidates with a strong academic background and a minimum of two year’s accountancy experience will still be considered.
Ideally you will;
- Have a relevant degree or be AAT qualified, actively studying towards your ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification
- Be able to work within a fast paced environment and be driven to hit essential deadlines and targets
- Be able to work within a close-nit team of three completing both the VAT returns and Statutory Accounts for individual entities of the company
- Input to both the annual budget process and the interim forecasts for the department
In return you will;
- Have a face to face role with direct exposure to the operations team and senior management, advising them on major decisions
- Have the chance to excel and accomplish future achievements within this ever expanding organisation that focus on long-term career development
- Be able to make strategic, commercial choices that will add genuine value to the business
This job role is perfect for someone who wants to progress through a well structured company who strive for continual growth with an excellent quality of service