Investment Manager - Discretionary and Advisory
Our Client is an established Investment Management company with offices throughout the UK.
They are an award winning, billion pound AUM company, growing at a significant rate through good advice, a strong discretionary and advisory proposition and client focus.
They are looking to recruit a successful Investment Manager to further establish their commitment to clients in Bristol.
Reporting to the investment Director, the role will involve a number of duties that include;
- To support UK Regional Investment Managers and internal investment team members.
- Providing information relating to DFM services relating to Trusts, Tax, pricing with liaison to compliance and operation management.
- To deliver common standards across the group and establish a centre of excellence and provide data analysis operational teams.
- Prepare fund reports and fund manager meeting notes.
- Present research and market views to both internal and external clients.
- Develop and maintain the investment framework and research database.
- Develop and maintain investment management execution processes.
- Provide relevant training and support to the wider team.
- Continuous professional development
Ideally level 6 qualified or on route to obtaining, you will have experience of working in Investment management and dealing with technical queries from a number of sources. You will have strong numerical skills and be able to communicate effectively and confidently with a wide range of clients and professionals. This is regulated role so a CF30 would be desirable.
There is an opportunity to grow a team of likeminded investment professionals around you.
Salary will be c£40k - £50k and there is an extensive benefits package available with further reward dependent on results. Please contact John Anderson at Recruit UK on 01179-450-450 and quote reference 2882.