Accountancy Action is currently recruiting a Purchase Ledger paying up to £19,000 to join a leading high profile business based within the Birmingham area.
This is an all round finance role with key responsibilities around purchase ledger, bank reconciliations, preparing reports when required. This position would suit someone who has an energetic personality and with a can do attitude.
- Reconciliation of purchase invoices and credits to outstanding PO and returns notes
- Liaising with buyers to help resolve queries
- Maintaining and updating internal invoice log
- Liaising with suppliers to advise and resolve queries
- Liaise with goods in to resolve queries
- Reconciling Inter Branch AP Invoices
- Generating External Supplier AP Debit Memos
- Reconciling Interbranch AP Returns and Credits
- Processing of Non PO Expense Invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Build weekly payment runs (BACs and Cheque) for authorisation
- Monitor Head Office Accounts email
- Set up and maintain supplier accounts in line with internal procedures
As well as some other ad hoc duties the successful candidate will be required to cover reception for at least one hour once a week plus breaks. They will also be required to help cover main receptionists holidays (One morning and one afternoon per week).
If you would like to progress with this application please apply with your most up to date CV or contact Will Gray at Accountancy Action for further information.